California Applicants, please click here to review the CCPA notice.
LIVE THE ISLAND LIFE
Tommy Bahama is more than just an island inspired brand, it's a lifestyle! Live the Island Life as an ambassador of our brand, all while providing 5-star food and service! We look for those who are passionate about growth as we offer a variety of rewarding positions from culinary, front of house and management teams. You will play an integral role in restaurant's leadership, inspiring your team to work together to achieve our goals and create an environment of aloha fun. Come join us, share knowledge on each season's scratch cuisine, hand crafted cocktails, and provide guest with world class dining - taking them some place great!
BE THE ISLAND GUIDE
- Create a relaxed destination – Promote a learning and training environment for all kitchen member through hands on approach focusing on proper cooking techniques, knife skills, time management to ensure culinary, sales, and service success
- Set the course – Ensure timely execution of Expo Station, Opening and Closing according to company guidelines and possess complete knowledge and all food menus/recipes
- Build the perfect oasis – Provide constructive performance feedback to kitchen teammates while practicing open, authentic dialogue with the restaurant team
- Support your crew – Ensure transfer of learned skills on-the-job by facilitating the implementation of company training programs, monitoring team performance and enforcing applicable safety and sanitation programs according to federal/state/local law
- Proactive in Paradise – Co-manage Team Meetings with the Front of the House and manage kitchen expense to ensure budgetary compliance as requested
ESSENTIALS FOR LIFE IN PARADISE
- You have 2+ years of high volume culinary/hospitality experience
- You have a current food handler's card and other certification as required by federal/state/local law
- You have knowledge of food/restaurant service skills - all phases of food production and service, including storage and rotation, food preparation, recipe adherence, plate presentation, and service and production time standards
- You have strong verbal and written communications skills and is able to communicate operational information - proven track record of increasing experience and responsibility
- You have a high school diploma or GED
- Willingness to perform other duties as required that are necessary to support the business
Mahalo (thank you) for your interest in Tommy Bahama!
Tommy Bahama participates in E-Verify. Details in English and Spanish. Right to Work Statement in English and Spanish.