At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Job Description
U.S. Bank Global Fund Services (GFS) offers fund administration, compliance, legal administration, fund accounting, fulfillment, distribution and marketing, custody, securities lending, transfer agent and shareholder services and alternative investment product services. We provide the efficiencies necessary for fund sponsors to deliver economical completive products while we protect their business interests and minimize risks.
As a transfer agent within GFS, we act as liaison and provide service to over 200 mutual fund/alternative investment companies and their shareholders. We have a fantastic opportunity for individuals, with excellent multi-tasking abilities to provide a superior level of service to our growing group of high profile clients and their shareholders. Efficient and detail oriented individuals will be able to showcase their talents and develop long lasting relationships through excellent verbal, and written communications.
Process a variety of complex client/shareholder mutual fund transactions, including new account set ups, purchases, redemptions, exchanges, and account maintenance within work standards for productivity and accuracy. Analyze and process advanced financial and non-financial specialized trades. Intricate analysis of prospectus, signature guarantee, trust agreements, qualified plan prototypes, wills, divorce decrees, corporate resolutions. Actively ensures compliance with the U.S. Bank Code of Ethics and all Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Secrecy Act, information security and suspicious activity reporting requirements, policies and procedures. Act as mentor, working with trainers, new specialists and their managers to help individuals with transition from the training room to their team. Participate in a culture of continuous improvement, risk-based thinking, and employee engagement driven by our ISO 9001 certification.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in business or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum one to two years of related work experience, such as accounting/financial transactions and customer service
- Working knowledge of the securities/mutual fund industry, terminology, rules, regulations, practices and procedures gained through experience working within the industry or through post-secondary education or a minimum of one year experience as an Account Services Rep 3.
- Excellent oral and written communication, mathematical, PC, and customer service skills.
- Ability to collect, interpret, and apply diverse client/fund information and regulatory guidelines.
- Strong reading comprehension skills to effectively interpret shareholder requests and legal documents.
- Ability to perform all types of transactions with minimal supervision, while maintaining or exceeding internal/external quality and productivity goals.
- Ability to act as mentor, working with trainers, new processors and their managers to help individuals with transition from the training room to the processing teams.
- Ability to communicate with shareholders, internal departments, fund clients, and administrative agencies to resolve problems regarding shareholder requests and regulatory requirements.
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visitingusbank.com/careers. EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster. E-Verify
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about theE-Verify program.