Gopuff is seeking hard-working, energetic, and highly-motivated Shift Leader to lead our operations teams and deliver the perfect customer experience every time. The Shift Leader role is a core part of the facility leadership team with responsibility to ensure order accuracy and fast, efficient delivery to our customers. In this role, you will be responsible for the performance of the Pack and Receive team as well as the execution of our driver partners. The success of the team will rely on your ability to drive, motivate and develop the team with a focus on perfecting the customer experience for each order.
- The Shift Leader role is a salaried, an exempt position, reporting to the facility's General Manager. Minimum qualifications are as follows:
- Retail, warehouse, logistics, military, restaurant or equivalent experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong skills with conflict resolution
- Strong skills with team development and engagement
- Ability to lead in an ever-changing environment
- Proven track record of being a change agent with improving processes and efficiencies
- Ability to work with fluid schedules; being available during peak hours of operation (5pm - 12am) and visiting facility on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Possesses a customer-first mindset
- Team-oriented mentality
The only predictable thing about life is that it's wildly unpredictable.
- Responsible for execution of all facility operations and delivery processes for their shift, while ensuring that subsequent shifts are setup properly to succeed
- Drive improvements to key metrics for the site including:
- Staffing levels (Work v Forecast, Shift FIllFacility performance (PB90, pack times, mispack rates, inventory accuracy)
- Driver performance (drive times, return times, orders per hour)
- Customer happiness
- Serve as the escalation point, managing exceptions and resolving issues
- Teach, train and develop the Operations Associate and Driver Partner teams to execute via standard processes and implementation of process change
- Leverage best practices within the facilities as well as those from other facilities to drive improvement in the customer experience
- Monitor Human Resource compliance, asset protection, safety controls, overseeing the safety of our people and products, operational and quality assurance reviews
That's where we come in.
When life does what it does best, customers turn to Gopuff to deliver their everyday essentials, and to get through their day & night, work day and weekend.
We're assembling a team of thinkers, dreamers & risk-takers...the kind of people who know the value of peace of mind in an unpredictable world. (And people who love snacks.)
Like what you're hearing? Welcome to Gopuff.
The Gopuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an equal employment opportunity employer.