Job DescriptionJob Description
The Inbound receivers and forklift driver reports directly to the Inbound Manager. The Inbound associate performs all stocking/receiving functions including but not limited to: Scanning, counting, unloading trucks stacking items onto carts/shelves, in a fast and accurate manner. The Inbound associate demonstrates behavior that supports AWBC core values.PIT Capable or willing to be Trained.We will pay a premium for an experienced equipment operato
r.Roles and Responsibilities
• Stacks product on shelves.
• Receive product using an RF scanner
• Counts product to be stocked.
• Keys product into system using an RF scanner.
• Moves product from staging areas to stocking locations.
• Responsible for following all safety rules, regulations and guidelines.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Job RequirementsQualifications and Education Requirements
High school diploma or equivalentPreferred Skills:
Physical and Environmental RequirementsMust Be Able To:
- Computer Skills
- Basic Mathematical Skills
- Experience operating a forklift or similar power equipment or be willing to be trained.
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
• Stand for long period of time, up to 4 continuous hours, 8 – 12 hours during a shift.
• Walk up to 8 miles a day. Walking short distances through the department/building.
• Use hands/arms to operate required equipment and repetitive motion activities.
• Lift objects up to 50 lbs. with or without assistance.
• Communicate using speech, sight, and sound with or without assistive device.
• Bend, stoop or crouch while performing daily activities of the job.
• Effective verbal and written communications skills.