At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Job Description
The Sales Manager – CPS Middle Market (Relationship Management) manages a staff of Bank Card Relationship Managers who are responsible for the sale of commercial bank card products and services generally for an assigned geographic region or industrial segment. Additional responsibilities include:
- Makes sales directly and/or through assigned sales staff to customers and/or prospects.
- Develops revenue, volume, and market share objectives for an assigned staff and market area.
- Establishes and achieves sales and budget goals and marketing strategies for the products/ services sold.
- Maintains and develops profitable relationships with customers.
- Identifies and monitors market trends and competitors actions in order to gain the competitive advantage.
- Develops and administers the annual budget for an assigned area. Develops relationships with industry associations.
- Trains, motivates, and provides daily management to assigned staff.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 10 or more years of relevant experiencePreferred Skills/Experience
- Considerable knowledge of sales and sales strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Demonstrated new business development and relationship management skills
- Excellent customer service/relations skills
- Considerable knowledge of banking products/services, banking operations, and current market trends
- Ability to make critical decisions independently Benefits:
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visitingusbank.com/careers. EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster. E-Verify
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about theE-Verify program.