Travel Registered Nurse | Intensive Care Unit | Nationwide | Up To $7,422 Per Week
Premium Travel ICU Assignments Pay Up To $7,422 Weekly!
Location: Multiple Exclusive US Assignments
TotalMed is seeking experienced Registered Nurses (RN) specializing in Intensive Care Units (ICUs). These assignments are typically 13 week travel assignments with both day and night shifts available.
- Evaluate and monitor the patient’s progress
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient’s medical condition
- Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients, and their family members
- Begin treatment and monitor doses
- If necessary, respond to a medical emergency and alert the appropriate doctors
- Care for patient needs throughout their recovery in the ICU unit
- Complete all necessary paperwork before transferring a patient
- Maintain patient records
- Create and implement effective care plans
- State or Compact (where applicable) RN Licensure
- ADN or higher preferred
- Certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Minimum 2-years’ experience
- Medical Benefits: Protect yourself, your spouse or domestic partner, and children from the start with our day-of-hire health insurance
- Dental: Stay with your favorite dentist for everything from routine cleanings to orthodontia for your kids
- Vision: Keep your vision 20/20 with our comprehensive coverage for exams, contacts, and eyeglasses
- Short and Long-Term Disability: Protect yourself and your family from unexpected illness or injury with our elective disability insurance
- Life Insurance: Keep your mind off of the worst case scenario with our robust life insurance policies
- 401(K): Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from enrolling in the best 401(k) plan in the industry
- Generous tax-free stipends!
- Join our new Travel for Life Referral Program and earn $1 for every hour your friend or colleague works for as long as you work at TotalMed!
Rely on the support of the TotalMed family. You put a lot on the line as a travel nurse, and with TotalMed, you’ll always get the support and info you need, when you need it.
Experience the TotalMed Difference – Apply Today!