Kings Dominion is looking for a Food and Beverage Associate through our partnership with Shifts by Snagajob.
Shift duties could include:
- Greet, answer questions, ensure quality service, and resolve complaints for guests.
- Run cash register
- Take food and beverage orders from guests
- Learn and use various pieces of food equipment such as but not limited to, cotton candy machines, mixers, ovens, ice cream machines, broilers, grills, fryers, etc.
- Use soda fountains to serve cold drinks and to make milkshakes and frozen desserts.
- Use hot water heater or coffee maker to make and serve hot drinks.
- Cook and prepare food items to food safety standards.
- Serve food in correct portions to ensure proper food cost procedures are followed.
- Maintain proper stock levels for all serving, kitchen, dining and condiment areas are stocked with supplies
- Alert Supervisor or team leader of any food shortages, equipment malfunctions, safety concerns, supply needs, etc.
- Wash Dishes
- Clean Patio as needed
Working for Shifts by Snagajob:
With Shifts, you are able to work at places like Slingshot, Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Kings Dominion, and Marriott Hotels with one application.
Here’s how it works:
- Apply to join the Shifts network through this job posting
- Decide when you want to work and where
- Start picking up shifts at businesses!
- Work up to 40 hours a week on your own schedule
- Try out different roles at different companies–no commitment!
- Chance for bonuses based on hours worked, referrals, or last minute shift needs
- Eligibility for health, dental, and vision benefits
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Background check
- Has (or willing to open) a checking account for direct deposit
Posting ID: 633239223Posted: 2021-07-08Job Title: Food Beverage Associate Pick