Marriott Hotels is looking for a Banquet Server through our partnership with Shifts by Snagajob.
Shift duties could include:
- Provide guests with the highest quality of service in a pleasant and prompt manner
- Set tables to banquet standards
- Keep all tables and chairs clean, neat, and orderly during service
- Clear plates and refill drinks of guests
- Run food and drink items to the M-Club and buffet
- Maintain a high standard of sanitation and cleanliness at each buffet station
- Polish glassware, silverware, and plates
- Roll silverware
- Work in indoor and outdoor settings for up to 8 hours
Working for Shifts by Snagajob:
With Shifts, you are able to work at places like Chick-fil-a, Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Kings Dominion, and Marriott Hotels with one application.
Here’s how it works:
- Apply to join the Shifts network through this job posting
- Decide when you want to work and where
- Start picking up shifts at businesses!
- Work up to 40 hours a week on your own schedule
- Try out different roles at different companies–no commitment!
- Chance for bonuses based on hours worked, referrals, or last minute shift needs
- Eligibility for health, dental, and vision benefits
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Background check
- Has (or willing to open) a checking account for direct deposit
Posting ID: 633240255Posted: 2021-07-09Job Title: Banquet Server Pick Schedule