Are you looking for work-life balance?
Does the idea of having stability, sense of community and going to work in a beautiful setting appeal to you?
Do you want to leave work and feel like you have made a difference in the lives of others?
If you answered yes, we would like to talk with you! Healthcare Servers have a unique opportunity to build connections and impact resident's days every shift they work. In our healthcare dining rooms, you become part of their extended family, and you learn more from our residents than you could ever imagine.Responsibilities
We are currently looking for Servers who are responsible for receiving resident meal orders, filling/packing resident meal orders and delivering meals. You will work closely with Healthcare residents and work in conjuntion with the Healthcare teams to support resident care. Other areas of responsibilities include, but are not limited to, sanitizing kitchen/dining areas and restocking supplies.
As a server, you will provide a high level of customer service to our residents in a friendly, clean and fun environment. Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, after 30 days of employment
- 403(b) Retirement plan with a company match
- Earned Time off, start at 15 days
- 6 Paid Holidays, 2 Personal Days
- Wellness Programs
- On-site fitness opportunities
- Employee meal program
- Education assistance
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents.
- Prior experience working with the elderly is strongly preferred
- Execellent customer service skills required.