Atlantic Health System is seeking an energetic, creative digital content expert who has the acumen for website content management systems and a proven track record for growing organic web traffic. Success for this position lies in identifying growth opportunities for organic search and translating those opportunities into clear SEO requirements and recommendations that demonstrably drive business outcomes and digital engagement growth while nimbly and astutely meeting deadlines for website updates.
Responsibilities Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and implement a robust social media plan for Atlantic Visiting Nurse, using both internal, and external platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Patch, etc.).
- Manage online communication efforts including content development and maintenance of website, social media, and email marketing.
- Coordinate public relations services and events. Attend all events to insure adequate coverage. Assist in development and production of sales/marketing, fundraising, event and other agency print and e-communications.
- Coordinate efforts with Corporate Marketing Team and outside vendors including graphic designer, photographer, web design and printer.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Technologies proficiencies required: MS Word, Publisher, Power Point, Outlook and Excel
- 3-5 years Public/media relations experience
- Event planning experience preferred
- Website management experience preferred
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 13th year in a row to Fortune's "Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For" list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.