The Business Associate Development Program combines a series of rotations over a six to twelve month interval in various departments and other related training events over a twelve to eighteen month interval with the purpose of preparing the individual for what area best matches the company needs and his or her interests, skills and abilities. Upon completion of the program, the Business Associate will be eligible to apply for a position in Sales or Purchasing.
Your career path has many avenues available for you to succeed. Are you looking to advance at a rate that matches your ambition and skill set? At Bunzl, we understand and want to invest in you. With our multi-career options, you'll not only be able to find the adventure you are looking for today, but can be confident that new opportunities will be there for advancement in your future.
At Bunzl, we know that our employees are our number one asset. We seek to recruit and retain the right people who are passionate about our business and we provide opportunities for our employees so that they may progress within our company based on their talents, experiences, and their aptitude. Responsibilities:
- Successfully trains within each department at the branch level to develop a thorough understanding of key concepts associated with the department's functions and its interaction with the other business components
- Develops a comprehensive knowledge of the established computer systems, sales concepts, policies, procedures and other relevant operational methodologies
- Engages in detailed analysis of the operation to maximize decision making
- Effectively communicates with all contacts and establishes positive relationships with all customers (internal and external)
So, what are you waiting for? A new career awaits you with endless opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Professional Selling or related major, with a minimum GPA of 3.0 at an accredited institution
- Candidate should have demonstrated leadership ability through previous employment or extracurricular activities
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks
- Strong negotiation skills, as well as effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment, as well as independently
- Excellent productivity and time management skills, and must be detail oriented
- Requires intermediate PC proficiency including Microsoft Office products. Experience with IBM I-Series (AS400) operating system preferred
- Must be able to travel to locations as needed (within the US, Canada and possibly Mexico)
- Must be willing to relocate after successful completion of the Business Associate Program
Bunzl is a global leader in the Cleaning & Hygiene, Food Processing, Grocery, Health Care, Non-Food Retail, and Safety industries. We have grown both organically and through acquisitions to sales in excess of $10 billion. Bunzl North America is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. Bunzl North America owns and operates more than 100 warehouses and serves all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and parts of the Caribbean and Mexico. With more than 5,000 employees and 400,000 plus supplies, Bunzl is regarded as a leading supplier in North America.Bunzl Distribution offers competitive salaries, a comfortable work environment, and a full range of benefits including a 401k with a company match.Bunzl Distribution has a tradition of commitment to equal employment opportunity. It is the established policy to attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status as provided by law.