Job ID: 301419
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle and load/unload glass and or/or metal products, secure the load, make multiple deliveries, and provide excellent customer service.
- Periodically help with loading products onto a truck for the next days' route.
- Ensure trucks are operating efficiently by performing through daily pre- and post-trip inspections.
- Maintain safe operations and clean personal appearance by complying with organization operational policies, procedures and standards, as well as state and local driving rules and regulations.
- Maintain truck and driving records by reporting information, completing driver logs and truck performance forms.
- Regular and predictable attendance, the ability to safely perform tasks, and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of our job.
- At least 21 years old.
- Valid CDL Class A, or Blicense obtained from a licensed truck driver training program, with an acceptable motor vehicle record.
- Minimum of two years driving a tractor and semi-trailer or a straight truck.
- Compliant with all other DOT requirements.
- Ability to obtain a medical examiner's certificate of physical qualification.
- Ability to accurately complete log bookand all other assigned necessary paperwork as per DOT regulations
- Abilityto read and interpret mathematical measurements and be able to effectively use a tape measure.
- Good customer relations and people skills.
- Clean driving record over the last three years with no tickets or accidents. No major traffic violations on driving record.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75 lbs unassisted.
Safety is a primary concern in our operation, and it is mandatory that drivers follow all DOT requirements and plant safety rules and regulations including wearing all necessary safety equipment. Each driver is responsible for maintaining his/her assigned vehicle in the best and safest manner possible. What CRH Americas Offers You
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on thislink.
Date Posted:Jun 7, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Portland OregonNearest Secondary Market: