Job Description Recreation LeaderBrooklyn Center
is actively seeking a motivated and experiencedRecreation Leader
to work at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Brooklyn, NY.The ideal candidate will have experience in assisted living, be well organized with excellent communication skills, and have familiarity and true enjoyment from working with the needs of the infirm and the elderly.Competitive compensation and full benefits program provided!Brand new state of the art facility coming soon!!!DUTIES:
- Engage new residents and determine their interests.
- Assisted to establish monthly activity calendars.
- Assist in running recreational programs to meet the interests of the residents.
- Assist in running religious services at the Facility
- Assist in running monthly festivities and parties at the facility
- Assist volunteers and their activities.
- Previous experience as a Recreation Assistant or Directorin a healthcare setting preferred.
- Previous experience working with Seniors and/or in a healthcare setting a plus.
- Must be very organized and have the ability to lead others.
- Strong computer skills necessary.
- Positive, outgoing, upbeat personality is a must.
- Be self-directed; have strong organizational & planning skills; ability to multi-task.
is a state-of-the-art 280-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of Brooklyn. It's a 280,000 sq. ft. ultramodern facility with a 6,000 sq. ft. high-tech therapy suite and 14,000 sq. ft of exclusive rooftopand outdoor spaces. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Brooklyn Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our patients and residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We're a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Brooklyn Center
is a proud member of Centers Health Care-the largest post-acute health care network in the Northeast.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!