Cox Automotive is at the forefront of a changing industry – the automotive industry. As we develop new software and solutions that lead the charge, our sales teams bring those innovative solutions to their clients to help solve some of their biggest challenges. If it's your objective to represent one of the top automotive companies in the industry, that is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns vehicles, then Cox Automotive is your destination
This job is located in Mission, KS and is not
open to remote workWhat You'll Do:
As the Associate Inside Regional Sales Manager you will assist in generating revenue within multiple territories by offering various product solutions to customers that will enhance their sales and operations functions, thus increasing their revenue. You will work closely with automotive dealers to provide consultative service on how to best bundle and use VinSolutions products. Once the optimum product or product package has been determined, you will advise and educate the customer on the best solution and negotiate pricing. Your primary role will be to support and assist the team of inside and outside regional sales managers in closing new business by stepping in to cover their territories should they be out of the office or need additional assistance with high volume activities. Some of your day to day responsibilities will include:
What's in it for you?
- Manager activities as directed by your manager to support the sales teams where required
- Cover territories during the absence of sales team members
- Use the Challenger based selling approach to manage and successfully close complex sales opportunities.
- Engage your cross-business unit partners to drive mutual productivity.
- Promote VinSolutions and its core products with the end goal of creating value for customers and thus, collecting new recurring revenue
- Leverage all available resources and sales tools to gain a competitive edge.
- Maintain accurate CRM system data. Salesforce preferred.
- Manage relationships through to sales for each prospect by fact finding, follow up, identifying customers' needs, presenting and demonstrating the software solutions, overcoming objections.
- Interact with decision makers such as GMs, Principals & Owners, cultivating a trusting business relationship with these contacts
- Support the team in meeting monthly, weekly, yearly sales goals
- Focus on new business development, maintaining customer relationships and troubleshooting specific customer problems
- Prepare sales plans and corresponding product packages for customer when requested
- Provide accurate forecasting and develop weekly and monthly sales plans to manage the sales funnel.
As a dynamite Associate Inside Regional Sales Manager, you deserve success in your life as well, and at Cox, we define "success" as being a part of a company that gives you lots of opportunities and options.
- First, we've created an exceptional salary package, plus additional annual bonus target incentive. We are an inclusive, sales-friendly environment where different perspectives are valued and celebrated.
- We offer a work/life balance that allows you to enjoy flexibility, family, and friends.
- Cox gives you generous paid time-off, provides access to a lifestyle coach, comprehensive and affordable healthcare, ongoing wellness programs, adoption assistance, pet insurance, retirement planning, 401K with generous company matching contributions, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, career development and mentoring, Cox University with thousands of free online courses, parental benefits, employee resources and more!
Qualifications: Here's what we're looking for:Required:
- Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of related work experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Come join the Cox family of businesses and Make Your Mark today!
- Software sales or deep understanding of automotive business, especially automotive dealerships
- Outstanding communication and consultation skills, both verbal and written, with strong telephone and presentation skills
- Experience effectively building relationships as well as doing needs assessment and qualifying and closing business over the telephone
- Ability to use and interpret research and data for the purpose of helping customers find opportunities for improvement
- Excellent database management and customer service skills, strong organizational, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
Who We AreAbout Cox Automotive
There's nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.About Cox
We are the Cox family of businesses. We've been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We're also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We're looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you'll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.