Our Team Members have a passion for movies and a desire to create a positive wake in the communities we serve. We face challenges together and we win together. And together, we have changed the landscape of the film and food industry.
In our 20 years of Opening Hearts and Minds, One Story at a Time, together, we have experienced some amazing success. As the leader of in-theater dining, we are looking forward to this next chapter in our story. As we do, we are seeking Team Members who have a wide range of skills and adaptable to various roles. The perfect SMG Team Member is open to learning and has a passion for hospitality.
We are looking for line cooks who are excited about providing a great culinary experience while ensuring consistency and quality in a clean, safe, and sanitary environment.
Box Office Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent guest service and experience.
- Work effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
- Demonstrate consistent and effective sales techniques.
- Meet sales expectations through suggestive selling.
- Complete transactions by greeting each guest, identifying the guest’s request, operating point-of-sale terminals, making change accurately, and thanking guests.
- Ensure the security of all cash, receipts, and tickets.
- Enforce the movie rating system courteously and effectively.
- Distribute, ensure the proper working order of, and understand how to operate 3D glasses if applicable.
- Follow all procedures to ensure a safe work environment, as well as the safety of our guests.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Reliable transportation required.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must speak English.
- Ability to spend 6 to 9 hours at a time on your feet.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Proper work attire and professional appearance.