Come see what's cookin' at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we're growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, motivated, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you succeed as a result.
As the Senior HR Manager for the Grand Prairie, TX Distribution Center, you will oversee the Human Resources function for the facility. You will manage a team of 6 and report to the Associate Director, People. Your position will require you to partner with Operations Leadership and develop relationships across departments.
- Oversee core HR functions, ensuring to align projects, and projects to goals and company strategy.
- Build a performance-driven culture through the development of performance management coaching and counseling techniques.
- Keep a pulse on employee engagement and needs, gain insights from employee off-boarding and exit interviews.
- Manage HR operations at our Distribution Center and offer support to employees, compensation support and communication, onboarding/off-boarding, leave management and workers' compensation, benefits administration, HR data management, employee relations, immigration and reporting.
- Review, interpret, administer and ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws, and company procedures partnering with Employee Relations and legal on any agency charge responses.
- Manage a small team consisting of our HRBP, Senior associate, Associate, and Office Coordinator.
- Provide training support to all levels of employees.
- Meet with the Management team to understand business goals and future staffing needs and develop alternative staffing sources.
- Strategize with management to recruit new hires based on production requirements.
- Provide coaching to team members regarding employment issues in such areas as policy application, coaching and corrective action, leaves of absence, development plans and terminations.
- Conduct interventions, fact-findings and resolve conflicts as they arise.
- Provide, coach, and guide technical and nontechnical training for Distribution Center Supervisors and non-exempt associates.
- Participate in special projects as assigned
- Maintain complex spreadsheets for HR metrics and Google Suites.
- Think creatively and use data to improve efficiency in a production focused operational environment
- Develop an employee and labor relations strategy to promote employee engagement
- 5+ years of experience in progressive Human Resources positions, with a depth of experience in HR operations, benefits, compensation, and HR data management.
- Experience handling employee relations issues and coaching managers.
- Experience with benefits, leaves of absence, legal compliance (COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA, ADA), and performance reviews.
- Knowledge of HR/labor laws, including CA law.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent job experience
- HRCI/SHRM certified, PHRca
- Excellent follow through and "Make it happen" attitude.
- Exceptional written and verbal/nonverbal skills. You will demonstrate empathy toward employees and serve as their trusted resource.
- Have a successful track record in change management, and have used an HR Business partner model to transform processes.
- A collaborative leadership style with the ability to partner with business leaders to build high functioning teams
- Great compensation package and 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks and PTO policy, and paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Flexible shift scheduling & advancement opportunities
- Emergency child and adult care services
- Snacks & monthly catered lunches
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, because they are a protected veteran, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law.