At Chick-fil-A, the Kitchen Manager role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary. Please consider visiting your local Chick-fil-A restaurant if you'd like to learn more about the team member experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in a food service management position.
- Must be able to work various shifts.
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Opportunities
- One week paid vacation
It's a Friendly Place to Work:
- At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team to be more than just employees.
- You must be hard working, team-oriented, friendly, honest and have great customer skills.
- 18+ and Bilingual (English and Spanish) applicants are particularly encouraged to apply.
- At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
- High school diploma or GED required
- College degree or culinary certifications preferred
Posting ID: 63367874Posted: 2020-12-29Job Title: Kitchen Manager