Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions (SPS), is a $5.2B enterprise, which provides comprehensive solutions that enhance workplace safety and incident response, improve enterprise and workflow performance and enable greater product design innovation.
Honeywell SPS serves customers in aerospace, automotive, commercial building, first responder, field service, healthcare, logistics, manufacturing, oil & gas, power and utilities, medical, retail, supply chain, test & measurement and transportation markets.
The Commercial Excellence organization is responsible for enabling Sales and driving the necessary Training, Data Analysis, Sales Support and Sales Operations ultimately contributing to Revenue and OI growth.
The ‘Commercial Excellence Analyst – Solutions' role will be responsible for supporting, and enabling the growth of, our service, software, and other solution based offerings through insightful analytics, support for our short range outlook (SRO) forecasting process, sales incentive planning, and development and tracking of key performance indicators. This is a high visibility role that will directly support General Managers and Sales Leaders within our solutions lines of business. Key Responsibilities:
- Accelerate and improve decision making through reporting and analytics using tools like Microsoft Excel, SFDC, and Tableau.
- Provide ongoing support for the short range outlook (SRO) forecasting process.
- Develop, deploy, and support sales incentive plans for solutions focused sales people.
- Support key transformational projects within the Commercial Excellence organization.
- Develop and maintain a detailed, consistent, and predictable management operating system (MOS) focused on equipping the solutions business with the information needed to drive growth.
- Continuously improve commercial processes by collecting feedback from the sales organization and other functional teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Business, or Finance
- 2+ years experience in analytics
- Master's degree
- 2+ years of experience in a Software, Service, or other recurring revenue focused business
- 2+ years of experience in Program Management, Operations and/or Customer Service
- 2+ years of experience in B2B sales
- Experience creating and maintaining Tableau dashboards
- Detailed understanding of coding fundamentals and/or SQL queries
- Experience with project management methodologies and digital tools
- Comprehensive knowledge of SAP and/or SFDC
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Ability to conduct analysis and draw valuable insights from large data sets
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to manage complex issues in a highly matrixed environment
- Passion for identifying gaps in commercial processes and proactively developing solutions
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and problem solve creatively
- Responsive, reacts with appropriate urgency & professionalism
- Demonstrated ability to effectively balance/prioritize multiple priorities and initiatives
- Strong relationship building/networking/interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral) and presentation skills
- Strong bias for action
- JOB ID: HRD126220
- Category: Sales Support
- Location: 9680 Old Bailes Rd,Fort Mill,South Carolina,29707-7539,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.