Nextaff is hiring for Receiving and Stocking Roles in Auburn!
What You Will Receive:
• Starting $17-$18/hr DOE!
• Monday through Friday Schedule
o 1st Shift: 5:00am-1:30pm
o 2nd Shift: 6:30am-3:00pm
• Benefits for you and your family Day One (available to all our employees!)
• Upon conversion with our client you will receive:
o 100% Paid (Medical, Dental, Vision), Matching 401K up to 3%, 2 weeks PTO, Yearly Bonus 3-5 week’s pay, 2 Free Pairs of Shoes!
What You Will be Doing:
• Essential Duties in Receiving and Stocking include: Receiving, putaway, cycle counts, and replenishment.
• Regular tasks include using a high attention to detail when verifying incoming BOL, signing for, verifying, counting, tagging and staging product, running reports, submitting receiving documents, cycle counting and audits, consolidation, and replenishment.
• Team Members are responsible for ensuring that all product is unloaded, identified, audited, received, and staged properly every day effectively and efficiently.
What You Will Need to Have:
• One to two years of warehousing experience with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to frequently lift and move up to 25lbs and occasionally up to 50lbs.
• Solid comprehension and communication of all instructions, procedures, and operations both written and orally to other departments, managers, co-workers, and outside vendors.
• 6+ months experience using Standup (Cherry-picker) Forklift & RF Scanner.
We look forward to working with you!