SCHEDULE: 4:00PM - 2:00AM
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in United States, Canada, and has a growing presence in Europe.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
Support Operations in ensuring an organized and smoothly run retail department including receiving, picking, packing and inventory control.
Completes shipments daily (5 – 10 Totes).
Ability to order pick, load and unload inventory.
Regular, predictable attendance.
Good computer/typing skills.
Ability to Have Fun while growing an exciting business.
What We Want From You:
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Previous experience with order picking, loading and unloading inventory
- Inventory control experience
- Ability to handle multiple demands, work under time pressures, and meet deadlines
- Regular, predictable attendance
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good computer/typing skills
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally move around the property by walking for extended periods of time.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as cash register, calculator, copier/printer
- Work is performed in indoor as well as outdoor environments.
- Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather.
- Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.