A SUBWAY® Manager performs and directs overall restaurant management. Directs staff to ensure that food safety, product preparation, and cleanliness standards are maintained. Maintains standards of restaurant safety and security. Recruits staff and oversees training program. Responsible for inventory and money control systems – may establish inventory schedules. Responsible for local marketing initiatives – may contact prospective customers to promote sales. Maintains business records. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
- Supervise team of retail sales workers
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Train and evaluate employees
- Work by self for full shift and perform managerial task while whorking as crew
- Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting
- Resolve escalated customer complaints
- Completes and posts the staff work schedules.
- Recruits, rewards and terminates staff as needed.
- Communicates changes of food preparations formulas, standards, etc. to staff.
- Ensures that all local and national health and food safety codes are maintained and company safety and security policy are followed.
- Maintains business records as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual. Analyzes business records to increase sales.
- Supports local and national marketing initiatives.
- Identifies and contacts prospective customers to promote sales.
- Plans special events and promotions.
- Completes University of SUBWAY® courses as directed
- You will be responsible to control overall operation and all activities in-order to keep increasing profit.
- You will be responsive to control cost of goods, labor cost and overhead within allowable percent of revenue generated
- Previous experience in retail, food, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- knowledge of food safety and ability to keep the restaurant in full compliance for local public health department regulations,
- SurvSafe certification is preferred or ability to acquire within 60 days
- Legally allowed to work in USA
- At least complete high-school or GAD
Posting ID: 63486400Posted: 2021-05-07Job Title: Manager