Offers Bonus Incentive Compensation
The Manager Trainee position requires a candidate to be ambitious, confident and reliable. This position will be critical in ensuring the team meets its goals of efficiency and customer satisfaction. You must be able to communicate effectively with your Manager and serve as a liaison between upper management, office manager and staff by following up on all aspects of Operations to ensure all daily activities are executed in a professional manner in the absence of the manager.
Manage: all office activities to ensure overall profitability by following established policies and procedures
- Provide superior customer service by displaying patience, attentiveness, clear communication, product knowledge and the using positive language
- Assist in training and development of all staff members by seeking trainable moments in everyday office activities
- Must be able to identify employee performance issues/concerns and report to Office Manager
- Must be able to identify and report to your Office Manager any critical issues that arise
- Prepare and process loan applications and agreements
- Close approved loans
- Maintain cash drawer accuracy and security
- Proficient in Insurance and bankruptcy
- BE able to administer and delegate all administrative office work (packages, reporting, AFF, ACH, eager for what’s next)
- Prepare and manage office banking transactions
Leadership: provide leadership and training to develop staff by
- Lead by example (work ethic should exceed office CSRs)
- Set and achieve production goals to meet company standards
- Develop and maintain ongoing customer relationships (build and renew) for growth, promotions and solicitation
- Enforce the “Cash in Branch Security” Policy/ Protect Company assets
- Assist Office Manager in ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures
Control of Delinquency:
- Perform collection activities on delinquent accounts
- Negotiate payment arrangements
- Problem solving with customer accounts and address any issues
- Prior experience in customer service
- Ability to work well with others; team player
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Knowledge of state and federal lending regulations.
- Ability to obtain a license to sell insurance (in applicable states)
- Valid state driver’s license and acceptable driver’s record and access to reliable automobile for use in employment on a daily basis.
- Computer literate and able to operation ten-key calculator
- Excellent cash handling
- Willingness to learn and drive to continue job/personal growth
- Desire to help others realize their potential (team will work on revising the sentence)
- Six months to one year of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of commonly-used loan and collection call concepts, practices and procedures
Please note this job description is not designed to cover a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Agent Licenses
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear.