Provides assistance with personal care, fall prevention, and mobility. Performs light housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship.
*Performs personal care and assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting, oral care, medication reminders, and ambulation.
● Performs light housekeeping which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
● Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
● Performs errands and/or provides transportation
● Provides companionship for the client.
● High school graduate or G.E.D certificate.
● Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
● Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
● Possess a valid driver's license or State I.D. and have reliable transportation.
● Flexibility! We work with you to set your schedule.
● Paid mileage for running errands, shopping, and Dr. appointments
* Weekly pay.