Inpatient Adult Intellectual Disabilities Position, No weekend Call
Fuller Hospital, located in South Attleboro, MA is recruiting a Psychiatrist to work for their Inpatient Adult Intellectual Disabilities Program. The Intellectual Disabilities Inpatient Unit at Fuller Hospital has served adults with intellectual and other developmental disabilities for more than 25 years. The program provides behaviorists and occupational therapists to support patients. The unit is the only inpatient adult intellectual disabilities unit in Massachusetts.
The program provides diagnosis and treatment to persons with intellectual disabilities who are experiencing acute, co-occurring behavioral or psychiatric disorders.
- Generous base salary and lucrative bonus structure.
- Position offers work-life balance with NO WEEKEND CALL.
- Excellent benefits package with Malpractice insurance, Health insurance, dental, vision benefits, Matching 401k, Paid Time Off, CMEs, Company stock purchase and more.
- The work schedule is Monday – Friday and can be part-time or full-time.
- Any ‘Doctor on Call’ scheduled is for extra compensation.
- Academic Affiliation with Boston University / Medical School Students
- Relocation assistance and sign-on bonus offered.
• Board Eligible/Board Certified in General Psychiatry.
• Active Massachusetts license or ability to obtain license
• Position duties include admission evaluations, daily care of assigned patients in the programs, treatment team leadership and interaction with administrative and clinical staff.
Fuller Hospital is located in Attleboro, MA and was once known as "The Jewelry Capital of the World" for its many jewelry manufacturers. The location is unique and offers the ability to live in Providence,RI with easy access to the city of Boston just 45 minutes away. Providence, RI has charm and sophistication with plenty to do in this vibrant and diverse city including water sports, great restaurants, diverse housing options and culture galore!
Fuller Hospital is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) one of the nation’s largest hospital management companies.
For more information, please contact:
UHS In-house Physician Recruiter, Behavioral Division
Universal Health Services, Inc.