Registered Nurse / RN - On Call - SW Region
Presbyterian Homes & Services is seeking a Registered Nurse to join the Regional On Call Team!
We are looking for a LPN who wants an opportunity to be apart of an on call region at PHS. You would have an opportunity to see what is available for pick up at 4 PHS locations. Below showcases what each community offers, but this role would mainly be picking up in the LTC or TCU settings. This role is great if you feel called to the PHS ministry, you want flexibility, you are flexible, you are available to pick up 1+ shifts per week and you are open to working multiple times/shifts. LTC experience is required.
SW On Call Region:
Flagstone: 625 Prairie Center Drive Eden Prairie, MN 55344
- This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living, Care Center/Long Term Care.
Folkestone: 100 Promenade Avenue Wayzata, MN 55391
- Folkestone is a progressive "green" community featuring access to pedestrian walkways, shopping and dining, plazas and open space, public art and fountains. This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living, Assisted Living with Memory Care, Enhanced Assisted Living, Care Center/Long Term Care.
Lake Minnetonka Shores: 4515 Shoreline Drive Spring Park, MN 55384
- This community includes Long-Term Care, Memory Care, and Assisted Living.
- This location is on the shores of beautiful Lake Minnetonka.
Presbyterian Homes of Bloomington: 9889 Penn Avenue South Bloomington, MN 55431
- This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living, Assisted Living with Memory Care, Care Center/Long Term Care, Long Term Care with Memory Care, Transitional Care/Rehab.
The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for the provision and monitoring of high quality clinical care and services to residents consistent with regulations and established clinical best practices.Qualifications:
- Registered Nurse with current licensure with the State Board of Nursing in state(s) in which he/she practices.
- Current CPR certification.
- Interest in gerontological nursing, rehabilitative and restorative clinical practices.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, care and service options for older adults. Over 7,000 employees serve 27,000 older adults through 50 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa, and through Optage® home and community services. PHS is also co-owner of Genevive, a progressive model of primary care, care navigation and value-based services for over 5,300 older adults in Minnesota. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader concerned with promoting independence, vitality and well-being for those they serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.