1. Follow Serenity Lodge Recovery’s policies, procedures, and protocols
2. Transports clients safely to various doctor appointments and off-site meetings.
3. Types and performs data entry as needed for communication purposes.
4. Organizes and uploads documents to client files. (if applicable)
5. Conforms to all necessary quality assurance standards as well as all infection control protocols.
6. Drug tests clients according to Serenity Lodge's Waived Testing procedures and timeline.
7. Greets scheduled visitors and coordinates to appropriate area or person.
8. Follows up with chore checks, helps clients comply with contracts, communicates to clinical any issues.
9. Organizes Serenity Lodge’s cleaning supplies and materials.
10. Makes copies of printed materials as needed.
11. Follows Serenity Lodge’s Medication Observation policy.
12. Performs all necessary documentation regarding clients (i.e.: rounds, vitals or COWS/CIWA)
13. Inspects Serenity Lodge vehicles upon shift change with previous Treatment Tech member.