If you are a current Adventist HealthCare employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account. Adventist HealthCare seeks to hire an experienced Supply Chain Analyst who will embrace our mission to extend God's care through the ministry of physical, mental and spiritual healing.
The Supply Chain Analyst plays an integral role in the Strategic Sourcing and Contract Management group for Adventist Healthcare. This position reports to the strategic sourcing manager within the supply chain management group at Adventist Healthcare corporate office. The analyst role will primarily focus on analyzing Medical-Surgical Supply spend and identifying opportunities for cost reduction for Adventist Healthcare system.
As a Supply Chain Analyst, you will:
• Develop strategies to implement identified cost reduction/ product utilization optimization opportunities.
• Work towards reducing off-contract spend and increase contract compliance with Group Purchasing Organization (GPO).
• Work with stakeholders to drive cost saving initiatives and implement identified opportunities.
• Present at the Product Review Committee to present cost saving/utilization improvement opportunities.
• Coordinate contract management activities including completion and tracking of contract documents.
• Assist the Strategic Sourcing Manager on ad-hoc initiatives/projects outside of the routine work.
• Bachelor's degree required; Finance / Supply Chain Management/ Business Administration/Engineering Management preferred.
• At least 3 years' experience in Supply Chain Management Department – Master's degree in related field may substitute for the experience requirement
• Strong analytical skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must
• Ability to quickly learn and understand business analytics and contracting processes in healthcare sourcing.
• Certifications in the field of supply chain are a plus.
• The candidate should be willing to develop a career in healthcare supply chain business.
• Ability to quickly learn ERP system and other software tools is a must. Experience in Group Purchasing
• Organization, (GPO) contracting is a plus.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
At Adventist HealthCare our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
• Work life balance through non rotating shifts
• Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
• Free Employee parking
• Competitive comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, PTO and 403B retirement plan with matching and 3 year vesting)
• 100% Coverage for inpatient care – at Adventist HealthCare facilities
• 100% Coverage for urgent care nationwide – after copay
As a faith-based organization, with over a century of caring for the communities in the Maryland area, Adventist HealthCare has earned a reputation for high-quality, compassionate care. Adventist HealthCare was the first and is the largest healthcare provider in Montgomery County.
If you want to make a difference in someone's life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
Join the Adventist HealthCare team today! Apply now to be considered or contact GWalter1@adventisthealthcare.com for more information.
Full-time days; Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Adventist HealthCare requires all applicants to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before commencing employment.Applicants may be required to furnish proof of vaccination and, if offered, may elect to be vaccinated at an designated Adventist HealthCare location.
Tobacco and Drug Statement
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, Adventist HealthCare will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine and drug use.
While some jurisdictions, including Maryland, permit the use of marijuana for medical purposes, marijuana continues to be classified as an illegal drug under the federal Controlled Substances Act. As a result, medical marijuana use will not be accepted as a valid explanation for a positive drug test result.
Adventist HealthCare will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine) and marijuana. Those testing positive are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Adventist HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to attracting, engaging, and developing the best people to cultivate our mission-centric culture. Our goal is to have a welcoming, equitable, and safe place to work and grow for all employees, no matter their background. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Adventist HealthCare will make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities, in accordance with applicable law. Adventist HealthCare is a religious organization as defined under applicable law; however, it will endeavor to provide reasonable accommodations for applicants' religious beliefs.
Applicants who wish to request accommodations for disabilities or religious belief should contact the Support Center HR Office.