PET PARENT COORDINATOR
Bring your dog to work? That’s right! Dogtopia, the industry leader in dog daycare, boarding, and spa services has an immediate opening for an energetic, organized, business-minded individual that will be the first point of contact as a Pet Parent Coordinator. This person should love dogs- and, upon successful completion of training, you can even bring YOUR dog to work with you! What a bonus!
· You love dogs.
· You’re fast paced, with a strong sense of urgency.
· You thrive when you have multiple challenges on your plate.
· You like meeting and interacting with new people.
· You like to work with others and build a teamwork consensus.
· You’re lively, enthusiastic, and a very strong communicator.
If you are seeing yourself in these words, we’d love to talk to you about our Pet Parent Coordinator Role.
We’re Dogtopia and we are a unique breed!
· We love and care for our Pet Parents’ pups like they are our own.
· We provide you with the industry best training in dog behavior and care.
· A big part of our success: we hire great people, who love dogs, and we treat them exceptionally well and reward them for their excellence.
· It’s always bring your dog to work day!
ABOUT THE PET PARENT COORDINATOR ROLE:
· The focus of this job is making connections with Pet Parents and their pups.
· Greet everyone who walks in or out of Dogtopia.
· Answer Pet Parent questions over the phone and in person.
· Check pups in and out of daycare.
· Share information about our daycare packages and memberships with Pet Parents.