Responsible for the receipt, shipment, recording and disbursement of goods to or from various locations. Responsible for and or assist in logistic and supply chain, material management, and distribution/transportation to meet the business requirements with minimum delay.
- Responsible for and or assists in the material handling and warehousing functions required in the receiving, processing, storing, moving, and shipping of parts, materials, equipment and supplies.
- Responsible for and or assists in work from a variety of source documents to verify quantities, parts, destinations and timing.
- Responsible for and or assists in the use of machines for weighing, banding, wrapping, and packaging.
- Responsible for and or assist in the use, safe operation, and servicing of mechanical, motorized, and or electrical equipment in the facilities work environment.
- Responsible for and or assist in the performance of specialized clerical, and documentation duties.
- Responsible for and or assist in other duties as assigned by management.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Ability to read/write and interpret documents.
- Warehouse experience.
- Logistics experience.
Requires frequent walking, carrying, reaching, standing, and stooping.
Requires lifting/lowering, pushing, or pulling of various items of varying weight.
Requires work from heights of up to 20 feet from floor.
Requires work in an environment with frequently changing temperatures.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, other business areas.
- Ability to use ladder, hand truck, and dolly.