About the Position…
The electrical foreman is a critical leadership role with a significant impact on the success of a project, ensuring that we maintain a high level of quality, safety, and customer satisfaction. Foremen at Power Design not only have access to innovative technologies in the field – including fully-equipped iPads – they also travel to our 16,000-square-foot training facility for customized training courses at our headquarters in St. Petersburg, Florida.
Position Details/ Responsibilities…
- Working closely with project superintendent and other trades, oversee the assigned scope, including the management of material and manpower.
- Accountable for enforcing and promoting high quality and safety standards.
- Utilize technology such as company-provided iPad and smartphones to ensure the job gets done on time and exceeds customer expectations.
- Supervise, mentor, and motivate employees working on a designated scope.
Here’s what we’re looking for…
- Progressive electrical leaders who love using technology and want a clear career path
- Skilled field supervisor with at least five (5) years of experience managing a scope and running multimillion-dollar projects for an electrical contractor.
- Must have an active journeyman or master electrician license.
- Proficient knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes, and construction safety requirements.
- Must have at least basic computer and writing skills.
- Demonstrate and uphold all of Power Design’s core values, which include integrity, accountability, teamwork, innovation, and growth.
At Power Design, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Power Design believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is paramount to our success as a national company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool nationwide.
Power Design’s integrated approach to design and construction is what sets us apart. As a full-service, tech-driven MEP Contractor and Systems Integrator, we’ve been disruptors in the construction industry over the last 31 years. Power Design’s commitment to innovation and creating exceptional experiences spans as wide as our coast-to-coast presence and 40-acre national campus. Even during challenging times, our award-winning technology, dedication to training, holistic outlook and unparalleled leadership are what make us built to last.