Are you looking to feed your career, not just a time clock? We have a career path to fit your personal and professional growth goals. Crew Members will join our diverse and loyal team, working together to achieve great results, tackle challenges and have fun along the way. A career at The Grand Indian Cuisine means more: it means flexible hours, wholesome food, friendships that last and customer service we can be proud of every day.
We have jobs available for all part-time hourly positions including: Servers, Cooks, Dishwasher and Kitchen Helpers.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
o Discounted meals while you're on the clock
o Bi-weekly Opportunities
Previous restaurant experience is helpful, but not necessary. We'll train you to prepare, serve or Dishwashing.
Summary: Maintains dishes, pots, pans, trays, kitchen, work areas, equipment and utensils in orderly and sanitary condition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Scrapes and rinses food from dirty dishes and washes them by hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine depending on assigned equipment. Ensures complete cleanliness and sanitation.
• Washes pots, pans and trays based on assigned procedures. Ensure complete cleanliness and sanitation.
• Polishes silver using burnishing machine tumbler, chemical dip, buffing wheel and hand cloth depending on assigned equipment and procedures. Ensures complete cleanliness and sanitation.
• Ensures compliance with outlined safety procedures.
• Maintains temperatures and chemical levels as outlined by provided standards.
• Keeps dish area orderly and in compliance with safety standards.
• Sweeps and mops kitchen floors to ensure compliance with safety and sanitation standards.
• Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, meat blocks and other food prep surfaces.
• Removes trash and places it in designated containers. Steam cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
• Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas. • Helps load and unload supplies and product.
• Encourage teamwork through cooperative interactions with co-workers and other departments.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
THe Grand Indian Cuisine is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or veteran status.