WHO WE ARE:
Together we are a world-class diversified manufacturer with a commitment from our team to proudly provide pure precision solutions to our customers, delivering superior quality, value and service.
Ferrotec (USA) Corporation is headquartered in Santa Clara CA with operations in Bedford NH, Livermore CA and San Jose CA. Ferrotec is a rapidly growing technology company with a worldwide presence in a broad array of end products, manufacturing systems, and industries serving primarily the semi-conductor industry. We provide our customers with advanced material, component, system, and manufacturing solutions.
HOW YOU WILL IMPACT OUR TEAM:
Responsible for processing quotations, sales orders, bookings, releases and shipments. Coordinates with other departments to resolve problems. Requires excellent organization and communication skills, and the ability to work well with others. Duties and tasks may vary by business unit.
Reports to the Customer Service Manager, Regional Sales Manager, or equivalent.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- Uses established procedures and works under immediate supervision.
- Answers phone calls from customers and maintains high customer satisfaction with courteous, efficient, and complete service and support.
- Initiates customer orders for changes, consignments, returned/repaired product, short shipments, and credits. Responds to customer inquiries for price and delivery. Accepts, qualifies, and processes requests for quotations.
- Enters sales orders into Oracle.
- Updates customer need dates as required. Updates, or requests an authorized person to update, scheduled ship dates.
- Participates with other customer service representatives to audit order entry in compliance with J-Sox requirements.
- Coordinates with other functions as necessary to ensure that customers receive the best service possible.
- Prepares support information to sales and engineering for quotations and problem resolution.
- Exercises judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- May work with customer's qualified suppliers to perform services requested by FTU management.
- May expedite existing orders based on customer's pull in request by communicating with appropriate suppliers.
- May be required to monitor inventory consigned at customer location, make proper inventory accounting, order / schedule replacement material within management guidelines, and expedite as required to meet defined inventory levels.
- Services complex accounts and orders.
- Assists entry-level customer service representatives with challenging issues.
- Identifies areas for improvement and participates in the development of better operational processes.
- May arrange air and sea shipments with FTH based on customer requirements.
- May monitor customer's portal site to identify requirements to pull in or push out orders.
- May work with major account consigned-inventory programs to insure inventory and service levels are met.
- May support tradeshow activity.
WHAT YOU NEED TO JOIN OUR TEAM:
- High School Diploma or equivalent and 2-5 years' experience, or
- Associates Degree in a related discipline or equivalent and 0-2 years' experience.
- Experience with an ERP system, preferably Oracle.
- Familiarity with international variances in cultural and legal issues related to sales transactions.
- Bi-lingual language skills (Chinese/English or Japanese/English) are preferred and may be required in some business units.
PERKS OF BEING PART OF OUR TEAM:
With positive values, productive atmosphere and a commitment to excellence, Ferrotec encourages employees to maximize and realize their potential.
We offer Competitive Pay and Benefits Package, 401K Matching, Flexible Work Hours, Tuition Reimbursement, Leadership Development, Travel and Hotel Discounts, Paid Time Off to Volunteer, Employee Recognition Program, and Much More!
Join our team and join in on Ping Pong Tournaments & Thursday Yoga Classes!
We would love to get to know you better and you get to know us better! You can easily apply!