IT Help Desk Support - 2nd or 3rd ShiftLocation
Eby Corporate (4010) Job Description
The IT Help Desk Support position will perform the following duties:
- Provides technical support to internal and external users of the computer system.
- Logs and solves problems in a strong customer service fashion.
- Answers user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Enters commands and observes system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors.
- Sets up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Installs and performs minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Reads technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
- Refers major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service.
- Develops training materials and procedures, or train users in the proper use of hardware or software.
- Confers with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
37944BRAddress Line 1
1415 W. Diehl RdJob Location
Springfield, Ohio (OH) Shift
1st Shift Full Time / Part Time
Full Time EEO Statement
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster and supplement; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.Required Qualifications
High School Diploma or EquivalentDivision
Information Systems Address Line 2
Illinois Company Description
Vistar customers are everywhere people work, play and shop. Vistar is America's leading candy, snack and beverage distributor with over 25 distribution centers delivering everything from popcorn to healthy meal replacements anywhere in the United States. Our success is rooted in working closely with our suppliers and customers to stay ahead of the latest snacking trends. Vistar has thrived by innovating, exceeding customer expectations and fostering a collaborative culture built on teamwork, doing what's right, and giving back to the communities we do business in.
Eby-Brown is a leading national distributor to the convenience industry, delivering award-winning foodservice and merchandising, valuable technology, and indispensable insight to more than 10,000 c-store retailers across North America. At Eby-Brown, convenience distribution isn't just what we do, it's all we do. Headquartered in the suburbs of Chicago, we are one of the largest wholesalers in the industry, wholly-focused on convenience stores. Our service area encompasses 21 states, working from 10 distribution centers in Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.Benefits
Click Here for Benefits Information