Are you technically savvy? Do you have a passion to produce the latest electronic technology? If so, we want you to apply.
Our founders shared those same passions when they started Aerotech in a garage in Pittsburgh's East Liberty in 1970. Today, from our home base in RIDC Park, we're a market leader in engineering and manufacturing precision motion and automation -- and at our core we're still a bunch of makers, builders, crafters and people who like to figure out how stuff works. Our employees are our future, and we continue to grow by investing in our employees. At Aerotech, we build careers.
The Wiring Assembler assembles standard electronic parts and systems in accordance with process instructions.
- Assembles cables and cable harnesses using hand tools, power tools, and soldering
- Reads wiring and assembly drawings
- Routes and attaches wires and connectors to electronic circuitry and/or subassemblies
- Labels and packages units for shipment or stock
- Utilizes test equipment to test for conformance
- Consistently maintains acceptable levels of production according to established standards
- Assembles wire harnesses and chassis
- Wires component and system level motors and stages
- Assembles panels and weldments
- High school diploma or GED
- Candidates must be able to read and interpret operating and maintenance instructions
- Three to five years experience
- Vocational or technical school training is preferred, but not required
- Experience with hand tools, crimpers, and hand soldering preferred
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- Must be authorized to work in the US without employer sponsorship. Aerotech does not provide U.S. work authorization sponsorship for this position. OPT and CPT visa holders are not eligible for employment if they will need work authorization sponsorship at any time in the future.
- $2,500.00 Sign-On Bonus payable in two installments: the first half paid after 90 days and the second half paid after 6 months.
- Candidate will be working in a clean, climate-controlled facility
- Competitive Pay
- Profit Sharing Bonus Program
- 401(k) Program
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Health Insurance
- Company Paid Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Education Reimbursement
- Financial & Retirement Planning Resources
What You'll Love About Us:
Our company culture has always centered around one thing: achieving results by being Dedicated to the Science of Motion. We feel a sense of accomplishment when our innovations are used to build technology that improves lives. Through our employees' hard work, focus on details, commitment and creative-thinking, we are not only able to make Aerotech highly successful, but also share that success with our employees. Whether it be through our profit sharing plan, Employee Stock Ownership Trust, comprehensive health benefits or education reimbursement, we are focused on rewarding results while supporting our employees' well-being. Our employees are the building blocks of our company, which is why we uphold our track record of never laying off an employee and continually reinvesting our earnings year-after-year. We strive to prove to our employees that our dedication extends beyond today by providing long-term incentives and a vision for the future. If you are looking for a chance to build your future, apply today!
As an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, Veteran or disability status.
The Company is collecting the information requested in this employment application for purposes of evaluating your suitability for hire by the Company. The Company will share the information that you provide in this employment application only with Company management officials who are involved in the hiring process or who are otherwise involved in making employment-related decisions on behalf of the Company.