::This position will be responsible for making quality decisions in regards to plant GMP and Production norms while overseeing production, teams, as well as assisting the Plant Manager and Plant Superintendent with the day to day plant operations.
- The will conduct various safety audits of equipment and procedures along with conducting safety observations.
- The will inspect equipment and product to insure optimum safety, utilization and quality.
- Will communicate with all employees concerning safety, staffing needs, scheduling, problem solving, change actions, overtime, vacations and training.
- Will review and support master scheduling process to meet production needs.
- Plan process activities and follow established priorities in regard to procedures, equipment capabilities, process team performance and staffing levels.
- Review, analyze and act to correct non-conformance in areas of safety, policies, and procedures.
- Lead, coach and support line process teams in their efforts to improve quality, increase flexibility and reduce costs
- Conduct required team meetings and safety training
- Maintain time and attendance records, as well as production data in electronic systems
- Provide leadership for hourly employees on job performance
- Coordinate manufacturing activities to insure production and product quality meet specifications.
Interface with internal and external vendors to provide parts, support and training as it relates to production and maintenance.
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience in a manufacturing facility
- Must have excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Must be a team oriented
- Must be able to work flexible hours to assist with projects, maintenance, sample orders, weekend duty, etc.
- Must have proficient computer skills (Excel, Word, etc.)
0 - 10%
Crown is an equal opportunity employer. Crown does not discriminate against any candidate or employee on the basis of race, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.