The newly opened Great House lives as an extension of our member's personal residence: a gathering place for all generations to enjoy. The Great House is comfortably nestled on a plateau overlooking the back nine, with infinite views toward Lake Cle Elum and the stunning mountains beyond.
Club employees will conduct themselves in a manner that supports the Tumble Creek Club mission- We care for people so they can be their best. We expect our employees to provide exceptional service to both members and their guests exemplifying the Tumble Creek Culture.
The Banquet Lead position is responsible for leading the Banquet team for all banquet functions, including set-up, service, and breakdown. This position ensures that all personnel follow service standards to ensure that each event exceeds the guest's expectations.
• Assist Manager with selection, training, and scheduling of Banquet personnel as needed
• Oversee all aspects of assigned banquet function activities, ensuring that all areas are properly set and ready for execution at the appointed time
• Obtain and review Banquet Event Orders, and coordinate activities as needed to ensure timely performance of contracted setup, food preparation, and service
• Monitor banquet personnel in the performance of their duties
• Assist in conducting pre-shift and pre-function meetings