The newly opened Great House lives as an extension of our member's personal residence: a gathering place for all generations to enjoy. The Great House is comfortably nestled on a plateau overlooking the back nine, with infinite views toward Lake Cle Elum and the stunning mountains beyond.
Club employees will conduct themselves in a manner that supports the Tumble Creek Club mission- We care for people so they can be their best. We expect our employees to provide exceptional service to both members and their guests exemplifying the Tumble Creek Culture. Great House Attendants are responsible for creating positive experiences for our members and their guests. That means presenting them with clean, orderly surroundings and providing great customer service.
• Responsible for cleaning and maintaining men's and women's locker rooms and all public areas.
• Ensure towels are replaced and removed for cleaning
• Communicate with guests offering water, towels, or assistance
• Ensure all carpeted areas are kept clean and free from debris
• Ensure all hard floors are kept clean and well maintained
• Knowledgeable regarding equipment and chemicals
• Understand hazard communications program
• Respond to guest and management requests
• Flexible with schedule to meet club needs
• Ensure all spills are cleaned up immediately
• Responsible for monitoring and reporting all maintenance related problems