1. Greets and registers all new and return visit patients and verifies correct contact on the encounter form.
2. Obtain identification data, insurance and income information, etc.
3. If qualified, places the patient at the correct level of sliding fee scale for reimbursement.
4. Follows up on all broken appointments
5. Provides educational information; keeling appointments and how and when to cancel appointments.
6. Validates all data on patients when they come in for return visits.
7. Explains the Medical Center’s system of care to all new patients.
8. Educates the patient about the importance of making an appointment
9. Explains to the patient that it is their responsibility to pay at the time of service and explains our minimum fee, as well as all information to bring with them to their visit, insurance card, co-pay, photo Id, any medications they are taking, etc.
10. Provides new patients with our new patient packets and explains the Medical Center’s services offered.
11. Maintains a pleasant dialogue with all persons registering.
12. Addresses patient account and some billing inquiries.
13. Ensures quality customer services are being provided to clients and patients.
14. Develop, maintain, and present reports detailing the status and progress of the Patient Services Representative Division.
15. Perform related duties as assigned.