1st Shift Tube Bender
1st Shift Tube Bender
A local Pine Island company is searching for a 1st Shift Tube Bender. You will perform tasks in a dynamic manufacturing environment, commonly working independently and as part of a team with limited supervision at times. If you are meticulous and hard-working, you will be a great fit and important to our success.
You'll work internally with other staff and management to complete production goals on a daily and weekly basis. Your ability to complete projects within specifications and maintaining quality work is valued with this employer.
1st Shift Tube Bender job responsibilities:
- Working from route sheets, worklist and/or verbal instructions from supervisor, verifies operation to be performed and material to be used on each job
- Complete all steps required in the tube bending process according to established standards in a manner which results in meeting or exceeding production standards
- Set up bending equipment per blueprint with appropriate tooling and clamp block, radius die, follower, wiper and mandrel as required
- Use calipers, vector equipment and other appropriate measuring devices and blue prints, inspects parts for tolerances as they are produced
- Completes all required paperwork accurately
What we look for this position:
- Post high school technical education or equivalent knowledge gained through experience
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Ability to use measuring devices
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
Apply online or at our office:
Express can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Two Ways To Apply:
- Resumes may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call our office 507-285-1616
Benefits of working with Express:
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Medical benefits
- Safety incentives
- Scholarship opportunities
Express works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career. Whether you are ready for a full-time position, looking for part-time work, or want a more flexible schedule, Express has a wide range of jobs available including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
- Professional positions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information.
Contact Matt Mancuso, our Skilled Trades Employment Specialist at (507) 285-1616, or by email email@example.com. Please add “1st Shift Tube Bender” to the subject line of your email.
Related to this job