Database and System Administrator Performance Location: 505 Combat Training Squadron (CTS); Hurlburt Field, FL R&K Enterprise Solutions, Inc. (R&K) is a certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) with core capabilities in Mission Support, Engineering, Cybersecurity, Exercise/Training, and Defense Healthcare in support of our Defense, Intelligence, and Federal Civilian customers. R&K has an opportunity to provide a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains that encompass enterprise level management services, analysis and assessment support, training, capability development, and other non-kinetic support to current operations in support of the dynamic mission sets of multiple Headquarters (HQ) Air Combat Command (ACC) Directorates. R&K is seeking a full-time Database and System Administrator at the 505 Combat Training Squadron (CTS) Hurlburt Field, FL. Title: Database and System Administrator Location: Hurlburt Field, FL Duration: Permanent / Full-Time Clearance: Active Top Secret with SCI Eligibility Required Start Date: Upon Approval Duties: The successful candidate shall perform the following duties • Provide C2WSPTT database system administration, installation, software program file upgrades and configuration (daily).
• Assist 505th Communications Squadron system administrators with loading and configuration of TBMCS software patches and Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG), system password resets, and other system administration tasks as required in support of the AOC C2WSPTT Scenario Development Effort.
• Provide oversight of system performance, monitoring and multi-server troubleshooting (daily).
• Conduct Oracle and Sybase database server management (daily).
• Conduct backup, recovery, and maintenance of C2WSPTT databases and software (daily).
• Conduct software file maintenance and programming updates to the computer-based Master Training Scenario Library on the PTT SIPRNET website (daily).
• Comply with all government operational security, communications security, information assurance, and personnel security policies (daily).
• Submit system usage requests through the 505th Communications Squadron via the scheduling tool provided.
• Conduct on-site system administration and assistance for approx. 10 AOC locations to support training scenario execution.
• Test C2WSPTT Master Scenario Event List (MSEL) for accuracy and ease of use (daily).
• Assist with proposal development, if necessary.
• Perform other duties as assigned. Requirements: The candidate shall meet the following qualifications: • Minimum of ten (10) years military operational and training
• Minimum of two (2) years AOC specific experience with exposure to database and system administration
• Minimum of two (2) years of IT experience with Sun Fire 210, and Sun Enterprise hardware; TCP/IP, DNS DHCP networks; Windows 2000 Server, Windows 2000 Professional, Windows 2003 Server, Windows XP Professional, Windows 7, Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 & 2008, Microsoft SQL Server2010, Solaris 10, DII COE 3.Z, Sybase, Windows XP Server and UNIX (Solaris) operating systems; Oracle, Sybase, TBMCS, C2WSPTT, SharePoint; Oracle, Ghost, AODB, MIDB, WINZIP, WebLogic, Symantec Antivirus, Norton Antivirus, ORDBEX
– Oracle, Database Exchange, Hoblink, NIPTUC – Network IP TBMCS Utility Configuration, Master Air Attack Plan Toolkit (MAAP TK)
• Must be able to effectively communicate with customer and fulfill all duties and responsibilities as listed in the contract
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite including, but not limited to: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
• Bachelor's Degree Required
• Must be able to obtain the appropriate IA certification within six months of hire R&K Enterprise Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer committed to cultural diversity and compliance. All qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply for R&K job vacancies. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.