Assistant General Manager – Domino’s Team USA Stores
Assistant General Managers are responsible for overseeing operations and assisting the General Manager with staffing, achieving operational standards, and increasing sales. Assistant General Managers have the opportunity to grow and develop into a General Manager and manage their own store!
What we offer:
• A safe, rewarding, and fast-paced working environment
• Competitive hourly rate, bonus eligibility, and benefits package
· We pride ourselves in the benefits we offer our full-time store team members: medical, dental, vision; 401(k) with up to 5% company match, education assistance, employee stock purchase program, paid time off, parental leave, mental health, and family support service.
• Full training with an industry-leading brand
• Excellent career opportunities
• Awesome discounts on menu items
What we’re looking for:
• Prior managerial experience required
• Understand and demonstrate basic operations procedures
• Experience in employee and team development
• Ability to lead and promote team member and food safety protocols
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to operate and troubleshoot technology
• Prior experience in a fast-paced food service environment is highly preferred
• Valid driver’s license with safe driving record meeting company standards preferred
• Preferred to have access to an insured vehicle
Minimum job requirements (see the Job Description for full details):
• Must be at least 18 years of age
Domino's Team USA stores value honesty, transparency, and accountability, and we want exceptional people like you to join our team! We have continued to prove we “Put our People First” by making sure our work environment is safe and provides stability for our team members.