Cultivation Maintenance Associate
Asceend Group serves as one of Los Angeles’ premier licensed cannabis cultivation facilities. Asceend has gathered an elite team of cannabis enthusiasts that strive to be the top performing cannabis cultivation facility in Los Angeles, one that is poised for continued growth. Our number one goal is to serve all of California with the cleanest, top-quality cannabis possible and we are looking for a Cultivation Maintenance Associate to help us realize our goals.
Asceend is looking for a Cultivation Maintenance Associate with horticultural or landscaping experience. Main responsibilities for this role will include the daily maintenance of plants in vegetative and bloom rooms and assisting in harvesting activities as scheduled.
- Preparation & Maintenance of Facility Rooms
- Sanitation, basic room upkeep, transplanting plants to other areas of the facility, and loading various vegetative areas on multiple tiers.
- Trellising and Transplanting plants as instructed
- Placing Plant Feeder Lines
- Use of catwalks & scaffolds as need.
- Harvesting Plants, cutting down plants, hanging stalks to dry
- As-Needed Plant Maintenance (Defoliation/Pruning), Basic Training and Shaping of Plants
- Additional duties outside of the primary job description as required by Management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Capable of producing accurate work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability and willingness to operate (or learn to operate) a variety of hand-tools.
- A reliable, positive, and punctual team player.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- High school diploma, college preferred.
- The ability to communicate proficiently in both written and spoken English.
- The ability to work quickly under pressure.\
Physical Qualifications – These qualifications are required in order to successfully complete the job duties of the position.
- Manual dexterity and strength, unafraid of getting dirty.
- Ability to lift, bend, squat, climb, and pass up to 40lbs.
- Ability to stand and walk throughout the facility for an entire shift.
- Schedule: Variable
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Full Time, At-Will
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Asceend Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Asceend is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Asceend are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Asceend will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.