Leading Insurance Agency, Equity Insurance Group is seeking a strong independent contributor as a Licensed Personal Lines Producer!
Salary: The OTE for a producer's first year is $60,000 ($40,000 as a base + commission), $80,000 2nd year and $100,000 3rd year
Equity and ownership in the company from Day 1!
We also include a 3% premium upfront; with 1% renewal ongoing and equity in the company based on 1% renewal commissions!
If a producer can sell $100,000 in premium per month they can expect to make six figures in a relatively short period of time.
Office Location: Work from Home - Remote.
Licensed Personal Lines Producer Summary:
Providing clients simple, safe, and convenient information about insurance in order to help them protect what is important to them-- including family, home, car, and more. The Licensed Sales producer will perform the closing of prospective sales leads. The position will be responsible for adherence to all policies and procedures set forth by the agency. The Licensed Sales Producer will review current and prospective client’s insurance information, perform an analysis of needs, and make adjustments to accommodate each client.
Licensed Personal Lines Producer Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare all policies for sales procedures in coordination with both internal and external clients
- Sign all documents as necessary
- Coordinate with customers to manage all expiration dates for policies
- Design effective relationships with all customers and ensure compliance with all production requirements
- Prepare and update all sales records (sales log) on a regular basis
- Interview prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources and needs, the physical condition of the person or property to be insured, and to discuss any existing coverage.
- Generate sales leads and execute proprietary networking process (full details to be disclosed during the interview)
- Meeting or exceeding monthly item/premium count as defined in each individual’s compensation plan.
- Prepare and manage correspondence with all existing and prospective clients
- Explain features, advantages, and disadvantages of various policies to promote the sale of insurance plans
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks
- Call on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
Licensed Personal Lines Producer Qualifications:
- Ability to communicate effectively through active listening as well as oral and written forms of communication.
- Ability to take care of the clients’ needs while following company procedures
- Strong organizational, time management, and prioritizing skills to ensure that productivity levels and deadlines are met
- Detail-oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- The ability to work with minimum supervision
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access)
- Punctual attendance
- Professional appearance
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid State of Colorado Producer License
Equity Insurance Group has Excellent Benefits, including:
- 50% Healthcare
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k matched at 50% after 6 months.
- Fly in for a formal holiday party with your spouse in Denver!
About Equity Insurance Group:
Equity Insurance Group offers clients the best possible protection for all of their insurance needs. We have built quite the clientele by maintaining a strict customer-comes-first approach. We pride ourselves as local experts in the greater areas we serve. We help you manage a wide range of risks and exposures. Our company was founded in order to provide affordable insurance solutions for individuals and companies.
Company Website: https://www.equityinsgroup.com/