Bishop Gadsden Retirement Community (James Island) is seeking fine dining Hosts/Hostesses to initiate an enjoyable dining experience by proficiently seating resident customers and guests in our fine dining option, Winningham Court.-- We currently offer part-time opportunities.
Be BG! Part- Time Benefits for Bishop Gadsden Team Members
We offer team members a flexible and fun work environment, top pay, great benefits, and a community-minded atmosphere!--
Part Time benefits include Dental/Vision, 401K Matching Retirement Plan!-- All team members are offered Free Onsite Parking, Wellness Programs and Facilities, Employee Assistance Programs, Community Caf--, Discounts and more!
- Organize reservations along with "walk-in" business using Professional phone etiquette
- Responsible for greeting and seating of all residents and guests
- Logically seat and disperse all tables evenly among the stations and servers.
- Communicate menu with good knowledge and the ability to discuss in detail
- Perform all duties assigned in an effective, timely and professional manner.
- Maintain professional appearance and conduct exhibiting a respectful and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Adhere to attendance and scheduling requirements
- At least eighteen (16) years of age
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and written. Ability to comprehend numbers, calculate and perform data input
- Excellent Interpersonal skills are necessary for exchanging information as well as maintaining a courteous relationship with the residents, families, visitors and employees.
- Ability to stand, stoop, bend, reach, squat, climb, reach above head, carry, and lift (up to 50 lbs.).
Who We Are!
Bishop Gadsden is a not-for-profit, faith-based retirement community, affiliated with the Episcopal Church. Bishop Gadsden is known as the Southeast's leading life care retirement community and is located on 134 acres of lush marshlands and majestic oaks on James Island, just 10 minutes from downtown Charleston.--JB.0.00.LN