Serving international and local customers for over 35 years, Road Bear RV is one of the leading providers of motorhome rentals. Our fleet is unquestionably the newest on the market and we pride ourselves in the highest quality of personal service and equipment. It is our goal to make unforgettable holidays and help our clients every step of the way.
- Read repair order for recommended maintenance and needed repairs to be completed
- Perform safety inspection of all belts, hoses, brakes, tires, suspension, exhaust and generator
- Perform inspection of all RV components, including:
- Drawer and cabinet door latches and hinges
- Functioning water heater, furnace, air conditioner, stove, fridge, slide-outs etc.
- Checking for possible water leaks
- Perform all maintenance and repairs as needed to ensure a safe and comfortable journey for our sales and rental customers
- Fill out all appropriate paper work documenting any work performed and sign off that all that needed to be done has been completed and the unit is ready for rent or sale.
- Driving RVs to/from storage and dealership whenever needed
- Team work oriented and willing to jump in to help out co-workers in other departments wherever and whenever necessary
- Valid Driver License and good DMV record
- Basic mechanic trained experience
- Eager to learn the ins and outs of an RV (plumbing, electric, LPG, etc. systems)
- On-time and reliable
- Professionalism and positive attitude
- Independent work ethic
- Willing and able to work on Saturdays
Job type: Full time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(K) plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Free life insurance
- Discounted RV rentals
Join our Team today!
To keep our employees safe we have provided masks, gloves and hand sanitizer. High traffic areas are being disinfected twice a day and we are also limiting the interaction time between staff and customer.
You can submit your resume today or come to the branch to complete an employment application at Road Bear RV
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Valid driver's license