EL Service Assistant
Maintains sanitation of entire dining room area and exterior of restaurant. Supports total guest satisfaction by attending to guests’ needs in a timely and courteous manner.
Placement in the Organization:
Reports to Assistant and General Manager.
- Follows company food handling and safety procedures.
- Cleans exterior of restaurant including windows, doors, parking area, and trash corral. Keeps exterior area, including landscaping, free of litter.
- Cleans interior of restaurant including restrooms, windows, walls, floors, and ceiling vents.
- Cleans tables, chairs, and condiment holders within 1 minute after guest leaves.
- Collects trays and carries to back kitchen area; cleans and sanitizes tray according to company standards.
- Removes all trash and cleans and sanitizes trash receptacles.
- Stocks condiments, utensils, and ice machine.
- Helps guests with any “at table” problems such as cleaning spills or obtaining extra condiments. Utilizes total guest satisfaction and pleasantly/quickly corrects mistakes and answers guest questions.
- Cleans, stocks, and maintains salsa bar to company standards.
- Table touches utilizing condiment tray every 15 minutes.
- Assists in training new service assistants.
- Periodically performs additional duties as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Must have sufficient mobility to move or operate in work area.
- Must meet government regulation pertaining to health risk concerns about food handling.
- Reaches, bends, stoops, scrubs, lifts, and wipes.
- Must be able to communicate with guests.
- Must be able to work both indoors and outdoors
- Empties trash bags weighing up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to observe an ensure product is prepared and presented to company standards.