WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE - 1ST AND 2ND SHIFT
As warehouse associate you will perform a variety of processes using mobile equipment and scan gun technology to complete the movement of material throughout the receiving dock, warehouse and assembly and fabrication operations areas. You will be responsible for ensuring proper transactions are completed timely and inventory tracking is accurate using scan guns. All roles consist of standing and walking for the entirety of the shift, excluding breaks & lunches.
Responsibilities as a warehouse associate could include:
- Unloading trailers, including flat beds
- Storing material in the warehouse or outside yard locations
- Receiving material using scan guns
- Repacking material into flow rack bins
- Picking & Kitting material out of the warehouse & outside yard locations
- Delivering material to assembly line locations
- Removing empty pallets & racks from the assembly line and taking to drop zones or recycling areas.
- Loading material into racks on the assembly line
- History of strong attendance
- Positive Attitude
Top Candidates will also have
- Experience operating mobile equipment
- Reach Truck
- Stand Up Forklift
- Order Picker / Cherry Picker
- Experience using scan guns
- Experience operating overhead crane & lifting devices
- Experience in SAP
- Frequently lifts 10-20 lbs. Occasionally lifts 20-35 lbs. Rarely lifts 35-50lbs.
- Occasionally pushes/pulls carts requiring 60 pounds of force up to approximately 40 feet.
- Occasionally uses manual hand tools to open containers and secure parts.
- Occasionally works outside during day/night, hot/cold, and rarely during precipitation events.
- Occasionally kneels or squats to scan tags or lift materials.
- Occasionally works from heights up to 35 feet while wearing fall protection (job role specific).
- Occasionally may twist or bend while reaching into containers to identify or lift material.
Shift: 1st– Full Time
Hours: 1st shift: M-F 7am - 3pm
Shift: 2nd – Full Time
Hours: 2nd shift: M-F 3pm - 11pm
- The potential for 2-4 hours of daily overtime exists and is communicated by end of shift the day prior to the needed overtime
- Saturday overtime is communicated by the end of shift on the Wednesday prior to the needed Saturday work.
Starting pay rate: $15.50 / hour
Off shift premium: Additional $0.60 / hour
Work location: North Little Rock, AR
Employee benefit details
Our goal at Caterpillar is for you to have a rewarding career. Our teams are critical to the success of our customers who build a better world.
Here you earn more than just an hourly wage, because we value your performance, we offer a total rewards package that provides day one benefits (medical, dental, vision, RX, and 401K) along with the potential of a monthly bonus.
Additional benefits include paid vacation days and paid holidays (prorated based upon hire date).
The facility is fully air conditioned. Uniforms including pants, shirts, safety shoes & hats are provided free of charge to employees.