Batch Operator - Manufacturing Operations TruFoodMfg
is a leading contract manufacturer of private-label nutrition bars, protein bars, chocolate molded products, and baked goods. We are defined as a life-sustaining business that will continue food manufacturing operations amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. The need for our products is greater than ever. We have a number of positions open on all three of our shifts and would love to talk with you today!
The Kitchen Operator
has the primary responsibility of all kitchen equipment. This associate must maximize machine up-time with minimal levels of scrap, and rework, while minimizing accidents and maintaining established standards for food safety. HIRING BONUS OPPORTUNITY!!!
Start working with us and stay working with us, g et BONUSES! Join our team today and stay with our team through cross training and growth!
Here's our start working with us and stay working with us bonus plan:
Stay 3 months - get $300.
Stay 6 months - get $200.
Stay 9 months - get $200.
Stay 12 months - get $300. TOTAL BONUS
: 1st year: $1000.00Shifts:
7am to 3pm
3pm to 11pm
11pm to 7pm Pay Rate:
$16.10 - $17.07/hr Duties and responsibilities
- Adhere to the company's GMP's and general food safety standards of BRC.
- Perform spot checks on products to ensure adherence to approved quality standards.
- Responsible for routine cleaning and general maintenance of the work space as assigned.Safely and effectively operate batch mixers.
- Safely and effectively operate batch kettles.
- Perform approved sanitation procedures on various kitchen processing equipment.
- Accurately weigh "dry" ingredients.Shovel product, fill and carry buckets to areas within the kitchen.
- Perform other related duties as assigned, alerting team leaders and managers of idle time.
Working conditions & Physical Requirements
- High School degree/GED or equivalent experience.
- Good command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Basic mathematical aptitude.
TruFood Manufacturing is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Must be able to work standing for up to eight (8) hours per day.
- Saturday and/or Sunday work may be required.
- Working knowledge of key safety disciplines, such as LOTO, PPE, and machine guarding.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs regularly.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, twist and turn regularly.
- Ability to regularly use ladders and stairs.