Wales-Darby is a leading Manufacturer’s Representative in the HVAC and Plumbing industry serving the greater New York / New Jersey / Philadelphia areas. Our continued growth and success over the past 47 years has been due to our commitment to excellence - both in the manufacturers that we represent and in the talent that we hire.
We are currently seeking a highly-motivated, energetic person with an ability to learn and grow in our fast-paced, OSHA-regulated warehouse located in Islandia, NY.
Qualified candidates will be responsible for:
· Order picking / packing
· Shipping / Receiving
· Loading / unloading trucks
· Putting away stock
· Interacting with customers
· Processing UPS/FedEx shipments
Qualified candidates must meet the following job requirements:
· Ability to work as a team member
· Ability to be efficient & detail oriented
· Ability to work in a high volume atmosphere
· Ability to use good judgment and common sense
· MUST HAVE clean driver’s license and reliable means of transportation
· MUST BE punctual and reliable
· MUST BE eligible to work for any employer in the United States
Qualified candidates must be able to -
· Stand and walk for extended periods of time
· Lift and carry up to 100 pounds
· Work with arms overhead
· Clearly communicate in English - verbally and in writing
Mechanical ability and knowledge of tools a plus
HiLo and RF Gun experience a plus
This position is full-time, Monday-Friday / 8am-5pm. Wales-Darby offers a comprehensive compensation package including competitive salary, health benefits, 401(k), paid holidays, paid vacation / sick time.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume including work experience, educational background and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!