Oil Change Technician - Chillicothe, IL
Oil Change Technician
The best in the business.
McDonald Oil Change Express Inc, a Valvoline Express Care™ operator, is hiring an Automotive Technician! Our technicians act as trusted maintenance experts to ensure customers’ safety, thoroughly checking over customers’ vehicles and presenting what they find. And, providing the best preventive maintenance services for our guests means you will not only get to work with your hands but also with people.
What you’ll do as an Oil Change Technician:
- Evaluate customers’ needs, working quickly and efficiently.
- Contribute to a fun team atmosphere.
- Master products, services, company knowledge, and customer service.
- Perform automotive preventive maintenance, such as changing oil, checking and refilling other vehicle fluids, replacing filters, and inspecting and replacing lights and wipers.
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace.
What skills you will use:
- You are friendly and ready to work as part of a customer-focused team.
- Have an eagerness to learn.
- You can lift up to 50 pounds.
- Have full mobility and the ability to work with your hands above your head.
- Can stand for extended periods of time and climb stairs.
A new opportunity is waiting for you.
Looking for a change? McDonald Oil Change Express Inc, a Valvoline Express Care™ operator, is hiring! Whether you’re looking for a part-time job with flexible hours or a full-time career with opportunities to grow, you’ll find it at Valvoline Express Care.
Who are we a good fit for?
We like working with people who like working with people. Here, we’re a hands-on team that loves the reward of solving a challenge. If you’re a passionate person searching for a career where every day you can make a difference in a community, then come join us. When you become a member of our team, you’ll become part of our family.
McDonald Oil Change Express Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.